You are using Internet Explorer 6 -
In order for the site to function properly you must upgrade to a modern browser.
- Uploaded % ( ) Total
- Uploaded files: % () Total files:
- Uploading file:
- Elapsed time: Estimated time: Speed:
Everything you need to know
How to Get a Hold of Us
About your Graphic
For Your Reference
Everything you need to know
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will my flag or banner last?
- This depends on a lot of factors. If used exclusively indoors, it will
last longer than if used outdoors. For outdoor products, a lifespan of six
months, plus or minus 50%, is reasonable. This can be extended by bringing
a flag or banner inside when not in use.
- Are your products made in the USA?
- Our digital printing facility is located in central Pennsylvania.
- Why don’t you print on Nylon?
- We do not print on Nylon for several reasons. First, polyesters are more
environmentally friendly. Second, Nylon does not hold colors nearly as well
as polyester. Third, knitted polyester does not unravel like most Nylon flag
materials do, since Nylon is woven. Knitted polyesters are stronger, more
durable and longer-lasting.
- Can I wash my flag or banner?
- You can wash Single-Reverse prints in a cold wash/rinse on delicate
settings with mild detergents. Double-Sided flags can be hand-washed with
cold water. Both Single-Reverse and Double-Sided flags should be air dried.
- Which material should I choose?
- How will I know how to assemble my product?
- Assembly instructions are available for PDF download on each individual
product description page. They are also shipped with each order. If you have
questions after reading the instructional sheet, feel free to give us a call.
- Do you have installation services?
- Can you print on fabric that I supply you with?
- What sizes/ratios are available for custom flags?
- We can print any custom size, but some standard sizes are 3’x2’, 5’x3’,
6’x4’, 8’x5’. We can print up to 8’ x 50’ in a single print. With a seamed print,
length can be much longer.
- What is the percentage of through print on you Single-Reverse Bowflags®?
- What does it mean when it says the hardware size for the Roll Up Deluxe is 5.2ft – 6.8ft?
- The pole in the back of the Roll Up unit that holds the print can be adjusted to be anywhere from 5.2ft – 6.8ft in height.
- Which base options can be used with the Portable Flagple product?
- With the use of an adapter piece, the Bowflag® bases are easily
interchangeable with the Portable Flagpole.
- Can your fabrics be steamed?
- Yes, you can use a fabric steamer to release wrinkles.
- How do I submit my artwork?
- What are the artwork specifications?
- Can you match my specified colors?
- Without PANTONE® colors specified, we will use the colors specified in your
provided artwork. Even when PANTONE® colors are provided, colors will be
matched as closely as possible using CMYK.
- What is a vector image?
- Vector graphics is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines,
curves, and shapes or polygon(s), which are all based on mathematical equations,
to represent images in computer graphics.
- Is there an extra charge for graphics that have a lot of colors/detail?
- If printed digitally, there is no extra charge for colors/graphic detail.
Your artwork is printed in CMYK format, and the number of colors/detail does not
matter. However, screen printed prices do depend on the number of colors and graphic.
Pricing and Ordering
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- This depends on the size and type of the order, time when the order is placed,
and shipping method chosen. Increasing the size and complexity of an order
extends the time. We have industry-leading turnaround time for what we offer.
What you can do to speed up the order process is make sure your graphics are
submitted properly and that your payment is submitted promptly. Most orders
can be delivered in 5-10 business days. Rush service is available upon request,
using standard delivery for an additional fee.
- Can I change my order?
- What are my payment options if I do not want to use a credit card?
- Can I have credit terms?
- We require 100% prepayment for first time orders. After the first order,
established customers may apply for credit terms.
Warranty and Returns
- What is the warranty on your products?
- Manufacturing defects will be covered 100%. Please bring complaints about
defective products to our attention immediately. Contact Us
- What is your return policy?
- Manufacturing defects are covered 100%. We may accept hardware returns
for a restocking fee, but we do not accept returned printed items.
- What shipping method do you use?
- Can I use my own shipping method?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can you blind ship?
- How can I create a login account?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Do you use eco-friendly materials?
- We do. We use water-recycling technologies in our printing. We also use
nontoxic inks in all of our textile printing. Check out our “Vispronatural”
page for more information
- Can I get material swatches?
- Yes, please Contact Us to request sample swatches.
- How do I opt out of email messages?
- Click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email if you wish to
remove your address from our mailing list.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Yes, if you are located in the state of Pennsylvania. Otherwise, no.