Cart is empty
How do I prepare my artwork for print and how do I get it to you?
To get your artwork to us, please follow these steps:
- Design your artwork on the graphic templates provided. Graphic templates can be found on every product detail page within the product summary underneath the price information and in the download section next to the main image. For custom size products please refer to the template in the product summary as it updates instantly as you change size and other specifications. Once you place your order, you can also find a link to your graphic template in your order summary.
- A complete overview of graphic templates can also be viewed, e-mailed or downloaded right from here or refer to the product detail page if not available in this list.
- Now that you have the template, please follow our graphic requirements when designing. Additional information about the graphic checking process can be found here.
- Once your graphic is ready, please sign into your account and go to graphic upload. Select the order that contains the product you want to upload the artwork for and select the specific product as well as the image if available. Upload your graphic file and wait until your upload has been confirmed. You will also receive an e-mail about your successful upload. We will take it from here and inform you about the results of your graphic check.
- Graphics for orders processed offline can be uploaded here. Should you experience problems with our upload tool, please e-mail or call us and we will find an alternative way to get your graphic to us.
Thank you for your business! If you need assistance, please visit our Contact Us page.