Cart is empty
Shipping: How Soon Until Your Order Arrives
Most hardware (with quantities of up to 30 pieces in most cases) is eligible for same-day shipping if the order is received by 1 p.m. EST.
Shipping options are available in the Production & Shipping tab of the configuration tool. To see shipping options:
- Click the green "Get Started" button on any product page
- Follow the configuration tool steps
- The last tab in any configuration is "Production & Shipping"
- To see Shipping options for your order, enter your Zip Code and click Estimate
- Select your chosen Shipping Method (either UPS or FedEx)
Shipping on Your Account
To ship on your UPS or FedEx account:
- If you haven’t registered an account with Vispronet, do so by clicking here.
- Find the product you wish to order and click the green "Get Started" button to configure options
- On the "Production & Shipping" tab, choose the address your order will ship to in the Address Book drop down menu
- Choose UPS or FedEx by clicking the appropriate button
- Click "Ship on my UPS account" or "Ship on my FedEx account"
- Enter your UPS or FedEx account number when prompted
- Click "Add to Cart"
While Vispronet will not charge you for shipping, you will be charged by your selected carrier.
Checking on Your Shipment
To check on your shipment:
- Log in to your account
- Click "Account" in the top right
- Under "My Account," click "Order History"
- To see the shipping status of your order, click the icon under Shipping
Shipping: What To Do If You Need Your Order Sent Elsewhere
Occasionally, you might need to have your Vispronet® order shipped somewhere else. A number of scenarios might have happened:
- you booked a different hotel than the one you were originally staying at
- your trade show is in a different city, state or even country
- your event isn’t until much later, and you need the item(s) held
- you put an incorrect address in at the time of shipment
- you’re not going to be home when the order arrives, and want it sent somewhere else, such as your office
Regardless of the reason, your order is going to Point A, and you need it to go to Point B. What are you to do? Well, luckily both UPS and FedEx have you covered.
UPS My Choice®
If your package has been shipped by UPS (usually identified by a tracking number starting with “1Z”), you have a recourse in the form of UPS My Choice®. My Choice is offered in two service tiers: a free “member” tier and a paid “premium” tier. The table below explains the differences between the two tiers.
|Main Features||Free Member Tier||Paid Premium Tier|
|Estimated delivery times||✓||✓|
|Shipment releases authorized||✓||✓|
|Can be held at a UPS Customer Center||✓||✓|
|Can be left with a neighbor||✓||✓|
|Will be delivered to a UPS Access Point® location||$||✓|
|Package will be delivered another day||$||✓|
|Package will be delivered to another address||$||✓|
|Upgrade UPS SurePost® packages to Ground||$||✓|
|Confirm delivery windows||$||✓|
If you’d like to sign up for either tier of the UPS My Choice® program, you can do so at the UPS website.
FedEx Delivery Manager®
If your order has been shipped by FedEx (identified by a 12-digit tracking number if FedEx Express or a 15-digit tracking number if FedEx Ground), you can set up alternate package handling options through their FedEx Delivery Manager® program. The FedEx Delivery Manager® program offers several different features to help facilitate getting your package where it needs to go, including:
|FedEx Delivery Manager® Program|
|Redirect your package to any FedEx location in the country|
|Give your FedEx driver specific delivery instructions|
|Customize your package's delivery time|
|Redirect your package to another non-FedEx address|
|Remotely sign for your package|
|Hold your package for pickup if you're on vacation or otherwise away|
|Receive delivery notifications or other info as necessary|
The FedEx Delivery Manager® program is free of charge. You can sign up at the FedEx website.
If you find your item has damage after it has been shipped, please Contact Us to discuss replacement and return options.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods based on production volume to meet your delivery date without refunding production or shipping charges.