Cart is empty
Shipping - How Fast?
Shipping: How Soon Until Your Order Arrives
Most hardware (with quantities of up to 30 pieces in most cases) is eligible for same-day shipping if the order is received by 1 p.m. EST.
Shipping options are available in the Production & Shipping tab of the configuration tool. To see shipping options:
- Click the green "Get Started" button on any product page
- Follow the configuration tool steps
- The last tab in any configuration is "Production & Shipping"
- To see Shipping options for your order, enter your Zip Code and click Estimate
- Select your chosen Shipping Method (either UPS or FedEx)
Shipping on Your Account
To ship on your UPS or FedEx account:
- If you haven’t registered an account with Vispronet, do so by clicking here.
- Find the product you wish to order and click the green "Get Started" button to configure options
- On the "Production & Shipping" tab, choose the address your order will ship to in the Address Book drop down menu
- Choose UPS or FedEx by clicking the appropriate button
- Click "Ship on my UPS account" or "Ship on my FedEx account"
- Enter your UPS or FedEx account number when prompted
- Click "Add to Cart"
While Vispronet will not charge you for shipping, you will be charged by your selected carrier.
Checking on Your Shipment
To check on your shipment:
- Log in to your account
- Click "Account" in the top right
- Under "My Account," click "Order History"
- To see the shipping status of your order, click the icon under Shipping
If you find your item has damage after it has been shipped, please Contact Us to discuss replacement and return options.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods based on production volume to meet your delivery date without refunding production or shipping charges.