Cart is empty
To ensure Visprodesign® creations result in high-quality prints, uploaded images must comply with the following requirements:
By uploading a file (photo, design, trademark, slogans, etc.), you agree to the following terms:
- You are the owner of the copyright or the original file.
- The file does not violate the copyright of a third party.
- Vispronet will not be held liable for copyright violations and will refer any claims back to the customer.
The following file formats are accepted: JPEG, TIFF, EPS, SVG and PNG. The maximum allowed file size is 200 MB.
Resolution is a measure of image quality in the printing process. The higher the image resolution, the better the print quality will be. We require a minimum resolution of 360dpi for textile (fabric) and 800dpi for other materials (vinyl, rigid materials, etc.).
Please note that despite high resolutions, some graphic elements, namely small and thin lines, can fail to properly print.
Resolution can be impacted when an image is enlarged, and lead to blurred or pixelated printed images. Please pay attention to the DPI meter (see below) to ensure a properly printed image.
Furthermore, if an image has a DPI that has been raised artificially, it will lead to a false positive situation, and cause blurred or pixelated prints. We will not be held liable for blurred or pixelated prints resulting from an artificially raised DPI.
Color perception can vary from monitor to monitor because of different screen settings. Therefore, please note that what is seen on the monitor will not necessarily match what is subsequently printed.
The DPI Meter shows when you upload an image, and indicates the quality of the uploaded file based on resolution requirements. The DPI Meter will not show for EPS files, as they are vector-based images and not raster-based. The DPI Meter should not be used as a guide for positioning of image contents. Please pay attention to safety and marking lines when considering position of contents.
The DPI Meter will show the quality of an uploaded image quality as either:
- Good – Good DPI will show as green. This indicates the image is above the minimum recommended DPI and doesn’t need to be changed to be printed.
- Acceptable – Acceptable DPI will show as yellow. This indicates the image is below the recommended DPI. The image can still be printed, but may not reach optimal print quality. Shrink the image to reach Good DPI.
- Bad – Bad DPI will show as red. The image DPI is too low to be printed. Please shrink the image or upload/choose another.
Enlarging a raster-based image may lead to insufficient image quality. This will be documented in the error message below the DPI meter.
You’ll need to check and confirm your design in the product preview before you can finalize your order. Complaints based on listed warnings in the product preview will not be accepted.
Any graphics files submitted as RGB will be converted to CMYK. This conversion may change the colors and final appearance of the print, leading to undesired results.
Pantone colors cannot be specified in the design tool. Please use the Upload My Design option and specify Pantones within your graphics software.
Fri: 8am - 5pm ET 877-822-0201