Custom Boxes & Packaging
One of the things people often neglect when they build a brand is packaging. A big part of your company’s brand is in its story and how you package your products is part of your story. Here at Vispronet, our custom boxes are designed to help you tell the best story possible. Features of our printed shipping boxes include:
- Standard and custom sizes available
- Choose from mailers, shipping boxes and wine bottle packaging
- Custom printing with your artwork or logo on all outside areas and inside flaps
- No minimum order quantity
- Mullen test compliant to withstand 200 pounds per square inch of force
Custom Printed Boxes: Build Your Brand
Whether you’re selling your products at trade shows, craft fairs or online, building your brand is hugely important. How else are you going to communicate with your customers?
Aside from your product copy, website and customer service, having custom boxes with logos on them is a great way to grab the attention of both current and potential customers.
We offer both custom printed packaging with your logo and graphics on them or simple stock boxes in brown cardboard — perfect if you just need regular shipping materials.
Types of Custom Boxes & Packaging
We offer four different styles of cardboard boxes, made to order:
- Mailers. Great for subscription boxes or gifts. Choose from either double-sided white corrugated cardboard or brown kraft cardboard. Custom printing is available on all outside surfaces and both inside flaps. Several different standard sizes are available, up to 15in x 10in x 4in. All mailers can be custom-sized as needed.
- Cartons. Perfect for jewelry, earbuds or other small items. All designs for our cartons are printed on 18pt/0.45 mm poster board. Available in 2.25”, 3”, 3.5”, 4”, 5” and 8” sizes. Custom sizes available on request.
- Shipping boxes. An excellent way to get your customers excited about their purchase before they even get the package open. Get personalized shipping boxes for each product thanks to the fact that we offer custom printing as standard. Order as few or as many as you need. These boxes are available in most standard sizes, but custom box sizes are available on request.
- Wine boxes. These custom shipping boxes specifically designed to hold wine bottles. Bottle weight is supported by full-flap automatic bottom closing. These boxes fit bottles up to 3.5in x 3.5in x 13.5in. Custom printing is available on every side of the box, as well as the top and bottom flaps. Please contact us for custom sizes.
What Materials Are Available?
We have three different materials available:
- Our 18pt (0.45mm) solid bleached sulphate (SBS) poster board, which is matte-finished and coated to ensure that your graphics stay crisp and clean even as they get sent through the shipping process.
- E-Flute, which is our 1/16in corrugated cardboard material. This is available in 2-sided white or a regular brown kraft color. This material is Mullen #200 test compliant.
- Our B-Flute 1/8in is corrugated cardboard that's available as 1-sided bleached cardboard. This box material is Mullen #200 test compliant.
The Vispronet Advantage
When you get your boxes and packaging through us, all options come as custom printed shipping boxes — no matter how big your graphics get. Upload your artwork and rest assured that it will come out great: all of our graphics are printed on high-quality, #200 Mullen test-compliant cardboard or poster board. In addition to our custom printing and high-quality materials, we offer a number of benefits that other companies won’t or can’t offer, including:
Low Prices On All Custom Packaging Supplies
We’re proud to say that we offer some of the lowest prices possible on all of our personalized packaging options. Not only does the price of one of our custom printed boxes include the packaging itself, but also the price of your custom printing as well. We have no minimum order quantities — order as few or as many boxes as you think you need.
Professional Graphic Design Services
If your current subscription box designs just aren’t cutting it and you want to bring in new customers, updating your graphics or artwork is the best way to do it, and we can help. For just $60 an hour, our team of professional graphic designers will help you put together a custom packaging design that will have customers practically salivating to get to your products when you ship them out.
As part of our professional checking service, all customers get 15 minutes of design time included to help ensure that their design passes our artwork checking process.
If you’d like to design your own packaging, we offer a design tool so that you can put together your own custom box design. Choose from one of our premade design templates, add in your own images or pick an image from our vast clipart library.
Fast Shipping On All Products
No matter which one of our custom packaging boxes you order, you can rest assured that you’ll get the fastest shipping we offer. All of our orders ship via UPS Ground, and rush shipping is available for a small fee. Every box order ships flat to save on space.