Custom Boxes & Packaging
Are you looking for custom boxes with your business logo to help you build your brand? Keep your company’s name on your customers' mind by delivering products to them in these custom packaging boxes. All of our custom printed boxes are available in standard & custom sizes and printed in full CMYK color.
No Minimum | Design Online or Upload Template | 4-6 Day Turnaround | Rush Options | Free Proof | Pay Later
Custom Boxes: Spread Brand Awareness
Increase your brand awareness at trade shows, fairs, or with online orders by using custom boxes with your logo. The nicer your product boxes are, the more likely customers will keep them for storage and the more they will be reminded of your company name. Along with your product copy, website, and customer service, having custom boxes specifically made for your business is a great way to catch the attention of current and potential customers.
What Types of Custom Boxes Do We Offer?
- Custom mailer boxes – Durable and stylish corrugated mailer boxes in either kraft brown or white cardboard. Commonly used for shipping products, subscription boxes, gift boxes, and e-commerce packaging
- Folding cartons boxes – SBS paperboard folding cartons with different closing styles that are perfect for display on retail shelves. Great option for beauty packaging, supplements, food, and candy.
- Custom shipping boxes – Strong and durable custom boxes for shipping out large orders to customers. Available in classic white or natural kraft brown corrugated cardboard. Popular style box for shipping clothing and fragile or heavy items.
- Wine packaging – Tall custom packaging that protect wine bottles and other long items in the mail. Bottom closure supports bottle weight. For use as a gift or shipping from wineries and at liquor stores.
What Box Printing Materials Are Available?
We have three different materials for custom boxes available:
- Posterboard 18pt (0.45mm) - solid bleached sulphate (SBS). Matte-finished and coated to ensure that your graphics stay crisp and clean even as they get sent through the shipping process.
- Kraft/White E-Flute - 1/16in corrugated cardboard material. This is available in 2-sided white or a regular brown kraft color. This material is Mullen #200 test compliant.
- Kraft/White B-Flute - 1/8in corrugated cardboard that’s available as 1-sided bleached cardboard. This box material is Mullen #200 test compliant.
Why Choose Vispronet?
- Full color CMYK printing on all custom boxes that will catch customers’ attention
- Custom packaging is durable and sustainable – made from recyclable material
- No minimum order quantity – order one sample if needed
- Low, affordable prices available on all custom printed boxes
- Professional graphic design services to assist you in your packaging box design
- Fast ground shipping available with rush options
Custom Boxes – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a quote or a sample for my custom box design?
You can get a quote on your custom boxes instantly by using our configurator. Go onto a product page and select the quantity, material, and size you want, and the price will be updated immediately on the site.
If you would like to order a sample of one of our custom cardboard boxes, you can order a quantity of one, since we have no minimum order quantities. When you order one box design, we will print it and send it to you for you to inspect. This way, you can examine the print and material quality before placing a bulk order.
How do I design my custom boxes?
Our custom packaging boxes can be designed in three different ways:
- Online Design Tool – on our “Design/Upload” tab, there is a “Design Online” button that will take you to our design suite online where you can access backgrounds, clipart, or upload your own artwork onto our template.
- Upload Finished Template – on the “Design/Upload” tab, there is an artwork template that you can use to upload your graphic. We offer our templates for direct customers and for wholesalers as we include both branded and unbranded versions.
- Free Design Services – If you're having trouble with either of the above options, opt for our free design services where we will design your products free of charge. With this option, we allow our customers to send any logos, images, or artwork files to our pre-press department with a brief description of the design you're looking for. Once we receive your files, you are able to communicate one of our professional graphic designers.
Will I get a proof of my box before it’s printed?
All our proofs are sent to our customers via email before we print the item. We won’t print it until we have your full approval. On our artwork checking form, we will list if there are any problems with the file that you sent over. Problems can include low resolution graphics and/or template issues for your custom box design.
How do I choose between brown kraft and white corrugated cardboard box materials?
Our custom mailer boxes and custom printed shipping boxes come in either brown kraft or white corrugated cardboard. Both material options are made from the best quality, the decision lies in the kind of graphic you plan on having printed.
If you are printing a very detailed graphic with a lot of bright colors, we would recommend the white option. The white background makes the colors pop and stand-out.
If you are promoting natural, eco-friendly products, such as food, and have a logo with a simple design, then the rustic brown kraft cardboard box would suit your needs.
What is the turnaround time for your custom printed boxes?
Printing our custom boxes requires standard production time, which is 4 to 6 business days. If you need your custom packaging sooner than that, then we offer rush production options for a small additional charge during checkout.
Can I print inside the customized box?
Currently, we only offer printing on the outside of the box. You can, however, also print on the flaps of the custom boxes for more designing space. See our templates to see what sections of each box can be printed.
Will I be charged extra for having more colors and a more detailed graphic for by custom boxes?
We offer full color CYMK printing. This means that you can use as much color and details as you want, and it won’t affect your price. We charge according to the size, material, and quantity selected, not based on the design.
Do you offer custom sizes?
If you would like one of our boxes in a custom size that isn’t available in our configurator, you can call customer service and they will assist you on the matter. If you want to use the most popular sizes, we offer a wide range of set sizes in the configurator for you to select.