Our custom–printed sidewalk signs are time–tested classics in the world of outdoor advertising, offering a number of benefits over the competition, including:
- Custom–printed graphics available for both the front and back
- Weather–resistant corrugated plastic prints
- Sizes and styles to fit any kind of advertising
- Brochure basket accessory enables you to offer marketing collateral
What Are Sidewalk Signs? Why Use Them?
Also known as “sandwich boards” or “A frames”, these signs are what businesses use to advertise outside their storefronts. If you've ever walked down the street and seen an A–shaped sign with messages printed or written on either side, you've seen a sidewalk sign.
There are several different reasons you'd want to use a sandwich board sign as part of your company's advertising efforts:
- They attract attention. According to the Better Homes and Gardens American Shopper Study, nearly 1 in 3 (29%) of Americans were drawn in to an unfamiliar store based on the quality of its signage. Using quality sign boards outside your business with simple, straightforward messaging creates a good impression and tells your potential customers exactly what they'll find in your store.
- Multiple prints/designs available. All of our sign boards have their designs printed on corrugated plastic, PVC or vinyl, meaning that they can simply be slotted into each side of the product as needed. Updating your signage as you go has huge benefits: 60% of businesses that changed their signs on a regular basis reported a 10% increase in sales.
- Inexpensive advertising cost. Our sign holders start as low as $100 per unit, and, unlike other forms of advertising, a sidewalk sign continues to advertise for you long after you pay for it. Placing a sign right outside your business's door lets the public know that you're there and helps draw in people who might not have otherwise come in. It makes for a very effective marketing strategy, despite (or perhaps because of) the low per–unit cost. Bring them with you wherever you go.
Where Do People Use A-Frame Signs?
Our custom sidewalk signs have been used in multiple industries, for multiple applications, including:
- Outside menu boards for restaurants and bars
- Sidewalk advertising for shops and stores
- Safety signs in streets and crosswalks
- Roadside signs (construction, parking, etc)
What Custom Sidewalk Signs Do We Offer?
We offer four different types of A-frame signs:
- Sign Stands. Our PVC signs are built from durable plastic so that you have a product that can easily stand up to heavy outdoor use. Working in a high–wind environment? The frame fills with water or sand to anchor it down and provide extra stability. Comes fully assembled with two custom 4mm corrugated plastic prints already installed.
- Snap Signs. Specifically built for outdoor use, they are constructed from outdoor framing with a steel backing to help them resist outdoor conditions. All designs are printed on tear–resistant matte PVC with anti–glare protective covers to keep your prints looking pretty. Our sidewalk signs come in two styles: one with a stand and one with a water base. Both feature designs printed on tear–resistant 8mm PVC, shielded by anti–glare covers to protect from UV damage.
- A-frame Billboards. If you need something a little bigger than our standard sidewalk signs, we offer our A-frame billboards. Each one is available in frame sizes from 7ft to 32ft wide. Choose between just a single banner or two banners for increased visibility. All banners are printed on your choice of vinyl materials, all of which feature UV protection and general weather resistance.
What Are They Made Of?
There are two different materials available for the prints that come shipped with our double–sided sandwich signs:
- PVC Opaque: Used in almost all of our A frame sign holders, the PVC we use is 8 millimeters thick and is designed to be lightweight, while, at the same time, being a high–impact strength material.
- Corrugated plastic: Similar to Coroplast®, our corrugated plastic sheeting is 4mm thick and are designed to withstand stains, scratches and weather damage, and ultraviolet damage from the sun.
Our billboards have three different types of vinyl available for printing on: 13oz, 18oz and 23oz. No matter which vinyl you choose to print on, you get the same benefits:
- Satin finish
- Weather resistance
- UV protection
- Anti–curl – super smooth
- 100% opacity
All of our vinyl options for the A-frame billboard allow for both double–sided and single–sided printing.
The Vispronet Advantage
When you order your sandwich boards or curb signs from us, you end up getting a number of benefits that other companies won't or can't offer, including:
The Lowest Possible Prices
Here at Vispronet, we're proud to say that we offer the lowest–possible prices on all four of our A-frame sidewalk signs and billboard. All of our pricing includes both the hardware and your choice of custom printed artwork or graphics. Even with all of that included, our A-frame snap signs start at under $100 and our A-frame billboard — the largest we offer — is under $200 for the 7–foot version.
Professional Graphic Design Services
If your current sidewalk signs just aren't cutting it and you're looking for a way to bring in new business by updating your signs, we can help. For just $60 an hour, our team of professional graphic designers will help you put together a straightforward message for your print design that will have new customers coming in day after day to look at your products.
As part of our artwork checking service, all customers get 15 minutes of professional design time included to help ensure that their design passes our artwork checking process.
Fast Shipping On All Products
No matter which one of our A-frame signs you order, you can rest assured that you'll get the fastest shipping possible. All of our orders ship via UPS Ground, and rush shipping is available for a small fee. Orders containing just hardware ship out the same day if ordered by 1 PM EST.