Trade Show Literature Racks for Brochures, Magazines & Marketing Collateral
Trade show literature racks help you stay organized during the bustling foot traffic of a conference or event. To secure future clients, you want to capitalize on handouts, flyers, and other marketing collateral. Keeping your literature organized and accessible to booth visitors is a surefire way to boost your ROI at any event. The marketing materials you distribute to passersby is one of the most effective sales tools you have at your fingertips – literally. Cost-effective, collapsible literature stands are more than worth it!
Why Are Trade Show Literature Racks Important?
Every trade show vendor, business or other organization – no matter what industry they’re in or what field they specialize in – uses printed advertising materials. It’s the easiest way to get your brand into the hands of potential clients. The purpose of your promotional materials is to inform expo visitors what you have to offer them. Let your literature stands do the work for you! Your pamphlets, magazines, and brochures should be front and center, welcoming all foot-traffic to your booth.
Utilizing brochure display holders for your marketing materials is not only a good way to bring in traffic, but is also the best way to send your message off with those potential buyers. Skipping out on an affordable literature display rack at a trade show or conference could cost you clients and lost revenue. Printed literature is also cost-effective because it gives sales and marketing teams access to both sides of the coin: not only does it have an economical price point, but it offers a good return on investment, as well. If you’re a regular trade show exhibitor, you’ve already spent hundreds – maybe even thousands of dollars on your booth. Don’t let this go to waste! Even if they didn’t bite at the trade show, letting potential clients leave empty handed without any way to get in contact with you only decreases your chances of building future business relationships.
Trade show literature racks also help maintain a pristine appearance for your booth. Expo attendees are drawn to the most attractive and well-organized exhibits. Don’t lackadaisically spread one of your best promotional tools around your booth like it’s an old newspaper. Use a literature display to keep them well organized and ready for booth visitors to pick up.
Portable Literature Stands for Trade Shows
Portability is a must when it comes to booth displays and accessories. Chances are that you are participating in several trade shows – back-to-back. Hauling around heavy, cumbersome trade show booths is exhausting. Booth set-up and tear-down is annoying. Nobody wants to do it. Vispronet only offers the highest quality, portable displays that are highly mobile and cost-effective – hence our slogan, “Out of the Box Display Solutions”. Our trade show literature stands feature expanding and collapsing set-up/teardown and synergize with any of our trade show displays.
Which Literature Rack is Perfect for Your Booth?
Available in a multitude of styles, from comfy, easy-to-use mesh to sleek metal or even bamboo, our literature display racks are the perfect way to give a professional presentation style to your brochures, data sheets, catalogs and other marketing collateral.
The following styles are available:
- Our standard roll-out brochure holder stand features four 10in x 12in pockets – perfect for data sheets, single-page flyers, books or catalogs.
- The larger 8-pocket literature stand gives you twice the space of the 4-pocket one in two neat rows, allowing you to show your customers a wide variety of marketing materials.
- Our 4-pocket foldable trade show brochure holder gives your customers easy ways to grab your information with two magazine/catalog placement areas, one on each side of the holder. When it comes time to pack up, just fold down the metal brochure display stand and store it away in the included hard-shell travel case. (A bamboo model is also available.)
- Similarly, our trade show magazine stand gives visitors an easy way to learn more about you and your company. It features four 9in x 14in x 2in display pockets, perfect for magazines and catalogs. When you’re done, the rack collapses easily for travel – the included carry bag stores the literature rack for easy transportation.
- Custom-printed tablet kiosks and poster stands, with literature racks and tablet attachments, are also available.
No matter which trade show literature rack you choose, it is important to maintain consistent branding across all advertising components of your trade show booth display. The goal is to build the ultimate experience to convert expo attendees to clients. To do you this, you can combine our trade show brochure and literature holders with other custom printed products, such as retractable banner stands or trade show table covers. Picking products that complement each other will help deliver the best impact for your brand.