Trade Show Furniture
You want to make sure that your trade show booth stands out. Adding furniture to your trade show booth is a great way to draw potential visitors to your exhibit and to promote your products, services or brands at the same time. Features of our trade show furniture pieces include:
- Custom printed seating displays
- Rugged steel construction for all legs and joints
- Anti-slip black rubber feet
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) tabletops & chair seats/backs
Why is Trade Show Furniture Important?
Whether you’re a first-time trade show vendor or an experienced veteran, using trade show chairs and tables in your booth creates a more personable and comfortable experience for visitors. Potential customers will want to stay in your booth longer if you create a more relaxed, yet professional atmosphere for them.
Overall, the furniture you use in your booth can help have successful trade show. Here’s how:
Benefits of Using Trade Show Furniture
- Grabs customer attention: Along with your branded trade show displays, the furniture you put in front of and around your booth is one of the things that help you stand out from other vendors. A potential customer is more likely to approach a booth that offers them a place to sit than one that doesn’t. This is especially true if they have been on their feet for a while after visiting other booths.
- Creates a comfortable visiting space: Furniture provides an approachable environment. It signifies that plenty of people are welcome in your booth. This set-up works great when paired with charging stations and free Wi-Fi. Many customers attend a trade show for hours and might be looking for a place to stop and charge their phone or surf the web. Make your booth the place where they can do this.
- Showcases your brand: Trade show furniture offers you valuable advertising space for brand promotion. Once you’ve designed your customized displays, you can use furniture to emphasize and advertise your business even further. You can add different personalized table covers to your foldable tables that showcase your logo or company slogan. You can also include bows and banners on your trade show chairs. Even if customers just want to sit on your chairs or by your tables, they will become familiar with your brand.
- Makes your booth look complete: It can give your display a polished, professional look. Choose trade show tables and chairs that match and augment the look and feel of the rest of your display – this way you have a unified, consistent brand image for your display.
For further convenience, everything is portable. Since trade shows require traveling with your displays, all of it needs to portable and easy to transport. You can easily store and carry these tables and chairs because they are either foldable or able to be disassembled without tools.
What Kind of Trade Show Furniture Do We Offer?
We offer a number of different types of trade show booth furniture – pick and choose depending on your needs.
Display Benches, Cylinders and Dice
Designed to provide a combination of comfortable seat and functional advertising display, these promotional seating elements are sure to attract attention your way. Each of these display items is made from a high-density foam core wrapped in our standard knitted polyester material – perfect for printing on. All of the display items we offer – whether it’s a die, bench or cylinder – can be custom-printed with your graphics or art.
Brochure Holders and Literature Racks
What better way to add some dimension to your paper goods than with a brochure holder? Make your paperwork stand out so that your customers are easily aware of your specials. Pick from brochure holders, magazine display racks, tablet kiosks, snap signs and more!
Custom Seat Cushions
Great as company, team or trade show giveaways, these custom seat cushions come with the option for a full-color print that can feature your images, graphics or text. The seat cushions are available in two shapes – your standard square shape and a round shape that’s perfect for tire or tree stump designs – or anything that has a similar round shape. Give your customers a way to remember you with some custom, comfortable seating that’s great for sporting events, parties and more.
Our portable counters combine form and function to create a piece of trade show furniture that functions as an all-in-one display solution. Collapse it and pack it up to take on the road – the lightweight aluminum and durable black plastic used in its construction mean that it’s built to last. Our custom printed portable podiums are a popular choice for trade show exhibitors.
A great way to add class to your event, whether it’s a trade show or wedding reception. Cocktail tables are available in two diameters (27.5in and 31.5in), with the option to include a fitted, stretch or standard table throw.
Trade Show Tables & Chairs Take Your Booth to the Next Level
Give your clients and potential customers a place to present or rest while taking advantage of more marketing space with our collection of tables and chairs. These displays are great additions to trade show booths advertising any kind of business or organization.
Plastic Folding Tables
When it comes to trade shows and events, you need lightweight, durable folding furniture – it saves you money in the long run, especially compared to renting furniture from the venue at every event you go to. Our plastic folding tables feature a 45mm thick, high-density polyethylene tabletop that’s scuff and stain-resistant. A built-in carrying handle makes these tables easy to transport – they’re moveable by just one person. Stop wasting money on tables you can’t keep – get a plastic folding table from Vispronet that's compatible with stretch, fitted, and standard table throws.
Trade Show Chairs
Advertising should be fun and unique – and what’s more unique than a promotional chair? Available in natural beechwood and an aluminum frame option, these chairs also feature your custom prints, artwork or graphics printed on our fire-resistant, knitted polyester material. Looking for a great gift? Check out our custom director's chair.