Pop Up Displays
Our portable pop up booths make trade show setup and teardown a breeze. Choose from our huge inventory of over 16 size variations, 2 shape options, and several different styles. All our pop up displays feature aluminum frames that are collapsible and lightweight for easy transportation and hassle-free setup. Your brand or custom design is printed using dye-sublimated on our premium, wrinkle-resistant polyester material. Replacement prints and frames are available for purchase.
FREE Design Services | Bulk Discounts | Design Online or Upload Template | FREE SHIPPING | 3-Day Turnaround | Rush Options | Free Proof | Pay Later
What Are Pop Up Displays?
Pop up displays are single or double-sided display systems that allow you to showcase high-quality, eye-catching graphics, often in a larger format than other, smaller tabletop displays.
These budget-friendly pop up booths are characterized by their ability to “pop up” -- they can be assembled to full height without the need for tools or, in some cases, even a second person. This makes pop up trade show displays an incredibly cost-effective choice for people who want to exhibit at show and events, but don’t have the resources to bring the whole team or spend for the huge fees required for larger, customized booths.
Create Your Design: 3 Easy Methods
Vispronet offers multiple ways for our customers to design their pop up displays. Each submitted design is checked by our pre-press team for any errors and we will send you an email with a final proof before printing your display. To find these design methods, navigate to the “Proceed to Artwork” button on any product page.
Design Online: Design your booth online, in real time, using our online design tool. The tool can upload artwork from your computer and is loaded with design features like clip art, background designs, text options, and more.
Upload Artwork: This method involves downloading the artwork template, adding your artwork using design software, and reuploading the completed template to your account, before or after checking out.
Free Design Service: If you would like us to design and theme your trade show pop up booth for you – no problem! Send us some artwork or ideas to start with, and we will correspond with you until the design is exactly what you want.
Why Use Pop Up Booths At Your Events?
There are several benefits to using a pop up booth as the centerpiece to your trade show display.
The hallmark of these display booths is their quick, easy assembly process. Getting it set up is a matter of opening and expanding the frame, locking it into place and setting up the graphic print overtop, if it’s not installed already.
Since all the fabric graphics on our pop up display are mounted to the frame using fabric-receptive hook-and-loop fasteners, they can easily be changed out for a new print if the situation calls for it.
All of the prints for our booths are designed to attach to the same hardware, so when you want to get new prints made to update your display, all you’re paying for is the price of new prints -- not a whole new booth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast will I receive my pop up display?
Our typical turnaround time is 3 business days. Depending on how busy we are, the turnaround time could be earlier. We do offer rush production and rush shipping if you need your booth display sooner than our standard turnaround time.
What are the most popular sizes for pop up trade show displays?
Our best-selling booth sizes are 9.8ft x 7.4ft, 12.2ft x 7.4ft, and 7.4ft x 7.4ft, in that order. Because all trade show exhibit spaces are not created the same, we recommend checking the measurements of your display area before choosing a pop up size.
It is also important to consider how you will be using the display space and how show-goers will interact with your brand. How much of the space will house other items such as chairs, tables, and product showcases? Keeping foot traffic in mind is an important aspect to creating a welcoming booth that passerby will want to interact with.
What is the difference between the Pop Ups and Tension Fabric Displays?
Although each display style can function as a backdrop, there are numerous differences between the styles:
- Frame styles: The biggest difference between the displays is the frame style. Pop up display booths are designed with a lightweight aluminum frame that expands and collapses easily for effortless assembly. Everything comes included on the aluminum frame so there are no extra pieces. Tension fabric displays come with a more traditional frame like our backdrop banners. Assembly involves connecting poles, and the finished frame is held up by two feet on the bottom corners.
- Sizes: The booth sizes range from tabletop sizes up to our largest size of 19.6ft x 7.4ft. Our Stretch Walls are offered in sizes ranging from 8ft to 20ft.
- Lighting: Another difference between each style is the lighting. Our pop up displays are available with back-lighting. Backlit booths come with led lighting already installed inside the frame and are designed to really stand out in certain applications. The stretch walls have more traditional lighting options; overhead lights that can be installed after setting up the display.
Can these display stands be used as photo backdrops?
Yes, they can be used as photo backdrops. These displays are typically used as photo backdrops at restaurants, parties, and nightclubs, and set the ideal background for pictures.
How are the pop up booths printed?
We print our displays using dye sublimation. This advanced printing technique embeds the ink directly into the polyester fibers, creating a more vibrant, full-color finish compared to inferior printing techniques used by competitors.
Are the graphics machine washable?
Yes, the graphics are machine washable. The dye sublimation printing process creates a fade-resistant finish, making them safe for regular machine washing so you can use your portable trade show display over and over, year after year.
Material and Durability
How long will the pop up displays last?
With proper care and maintenance, our budget-friendly pop ups are designed to last for years. Each frame is crafted from durable and corrosion-resistant aluminum and material options are polyester or PVC based. Because the custom print attaches to the frame using hook and loop fasteners, replacing the print or frame is not an issue. Many customers buy additional prints to swap out for different shows, or when a promotional campaign comes to an end – saving time and money.
What material are the displays made from? Are there any material options?
We offer multiple material options depending on which display style you choose. Each material option has been thoroughly tested for initial quality and for extended product longevity.
- Display Polyester: This material is offered for our traditional pop up booths. It is wrinkle-resistant, flame-retardant and has a very slight stretch to help you form the fabric over your booth display. The finish is glossy for a professional, eye-catching look perfect for indoor display.
- Premium Opaque Polyester: This material is a step up from our Display Polyester and is available for booths. It is a heavy weight knitted polyester that is 100% opaque with a black backing. This material is also wrinkle-resistant and flame-retardant for a worry-free installation and display.
- 300D Polyester: This is a heavy-duty polyester material that comes standard with our backlit displays. Is has a canvas like finish and is scratch and tear resistant. It has excellent lightfastness and is flame-retardant making it perfect for a backlit display.
- Stretch Display Polyester: This super-stretchy knitted polyester is used for our 3D displays with stretch panels. It is the most flexible fabric we offer and is stain and wrinkle resistant. It is also flame-retardant making it safe to display alongside lights.