All Over Print T-Shirts - Jerzees® Dri Tee
No Minimum Order Quantity - Fast Production - Wholesale Prices
Click the Proceed to Artwork button to choose Design Online, Upload Template, or Free Design Services.
We’ll process your artwork within 2 business hours and send a proof for your approval via email.
Our standard turnaround time is 3 business days plus shipping with expedited options available.
All Over Print Jerzees® Dri Tee Details
Have your custom design printed on our all over print t-shirts. Order one for you or a bunch of different sizes for a group. Create a custom design that will span all over the shirt and have the front, back, or front and back printed with your personalized design. These shirts are perfect giveaways for businesses and fundraisers, but they can also be used as party favors for personal events. Our shirts are made from high-quality polyester material, which is washable and easy to print on. We use a modern dye sublimation technique that infuses the ink into the shirt so that it will not wash or scratch off, even after multiple washes. We offer a sizing section so that you can add the shirts that you need for each size. If you are getting your shirts for a general group of people, click our suggested quantity breakdown to see how many shirts of each size you should get. Spread your brand or showcase your design skills by getting one shirt or a bulk order of shirts printed with your unique design.
- All over printed t-shirt
- 100% Polyester
|Dimensions||26.75in x 29in||28.5in x 32.25in||28.75in x 36in||29.25in x 36.75in||31in x 38.25in||31.75in x 42in|
|S||26.75in x 29in||0.3lbs||AP2000|
|M||28.5in x 32.25in||0.35lbs||AP2001|
|L||28.75in x 36in||0.45lbs||AP2002|
|XL||29.25in x 36.75in||0.5lbs||AP2003|
|2XL||31in x 38.25in||0.55lbs||AP2004|
|3XL||31.75in x 42in||0.6lbs||AP2005|
Expected Results for All Over Printing
There are some imperfections that can occur on the shirt during the printing process. We assure you that the is the industry standard when producing all-over print shirts. Keep this in mind when you are ordering your shirts and take the necessary precautions:
- If you get one side of the shirt unprinted, the side that is not printed will be white.
- White imperfections can occur around the seams, edges, and near the collar. Try to avoid having important parts of your design near these areas.
- The garment shifts during the printing process, try not to have aligned images from front to back if you are getting double-sided printing.
- Upload high-quality artwork files to get the best results. Your image should have a DPI of at least 360 and our templates are also designed at a 1:10 scale.
All In One T-Shirt Size Templates
- When ordering multiple sizes of the same design online, we provide an “all sizes in one” artwork template file. This shows the areas where each tee size will be cropped to when printed.
- As you can see in this example, the logo is inside the safety area for the largest tee sizes but outside the safety area for the smallest size. If we were to print this on a small, it would be cut off (see the bottom image to the right).
- To resolve this issue, please shrink your artwork to be visible on the smallest size shirt of your order or add each size to the cart one by one, each with their own unique artwork.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning