13x13 Canopy Tents
Our 13x13 tent sets the standard for tent quality when it comes to portable event tents. No matter what kind of event you're attending, our canopies bring the best in durability and ease–of–assembly. Features include:
- High–quality 300D woven polyester canopies
- Commercial–grade aluminum 13x13 tent frames
- Dye sublimation printing ingrains the print into the material so it won't scratch off
- Half or full wall options, with walls and doors available for the full walls
FREE Design Services | Lowest Prices | Design Online or Upload Template | 4-6 Day Turnaround | Rush Options | Free Proof | Pay Later
Quality 13x13 Canopy Tents From Vispronet
One of the best pieces of advice that we give people when it comes to buying tents is to always buy quality, especially when it comes to tents larger than a 10x10: the extra size of these larger tents requires the best components to ensure that the tent retains its structural integrity.
Since many of our customers keep their tents for a number of years, we do everything that we can to ensure that the tents we sell them are as durable as possible. So what do we do to ensure that our tents and frames stand up to the tests our customers throw at them?
- As part of our QA testing, our employees do pull–ups using our tent frames. If they can stand up to that, our canopies can stand up to anything.
- The 13x13 canopy — and all the tents we offer — are rated water-resistant to 2000mm, meaning they can withstand just under 80 inches of rain throughout the day before it starts to leak through the material.
- The woven polyester of our material is flame–retardant, meaning that you don't have to worry about it at events like cooking competitions.
Be The Center Of Excitement With a 13x13 Canopy Tent From Vispronet
When businesses go to trade shows, they want to be the center of attention for their niche. That is, they want potential customers to come to them for solutions to those customers' business needs. So how do you use a 13x13 pop up canopy to get customer attention?
Print your company's logo, slogan or brand across the roof of the tent
When you use a 13x13 canopy tent as part of your company's trade show display, the first place any interested customer is going to look at is the roof — so make sure that your company's message (even if it's just a large, digitally–printed logo) is displayed loud and proud across the roof space.
Use your 13x13 tent as more than just a tent
When you're using them for business, tents are more than just tents: they're meeting places. With an inside area of 169 feet, a 13x13 tent gives you a ton of space to meet with your visitors and learn about their needs — the best first step to take when it comes to turning potential customers into actual clients.