Step and Repeat Banner Details
- Printed banner
- Optional stand hardware
- (6) Telescopic aluminum poles
- (2) Metal stabilizing feet
- (6) Elastic bungee cords
- (2) Flat head screws
- (2) Pole connectors
- Allen wrench
- 13oz Indoor Vinyl: Weather-resistant & UV-protected anti-curl matte vinyl
- 13oz Indoor Opaque Vinyl: 100% opaque weather-resistant & UV-protected anti-curl satin vinyl
- Display Polyester: Nearly opaque flame-retardant knitted fabric (6.10oz/yd²)
- Premium Opaque Polyester: 100% opaque flame-retardant knitted fabric (7.67oz/yd²)
|Part Number||Print Size||Display Size||Weight|
|DI3060||6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
6ft x 10ft
8ft x 6ft
8ft x 8ft
8ft x 10ft
10ft x 6ft
10ft x 8ft
10ft x 10ft
|6.1ft - 10.2ft x 4.3ft - 10.6ft x 1.5ft||10.5lbs|
Custom Step and Repeat Banners for Events
Have an event coming up? Custom step and repeat banners are an awesome way to promote your brand or logo, while also creating a picture-perfect photo opportunity for guests and/or prospective customers and clients alike. These logo backdrops are most typically used as photo backdrops, displaying a repeating pattern of complementary logos or branding that stand out behind the person being photographed.
Step and repeat banners are popular for any large gatherings including: trade shows, company events, weddings, red carpet premiers, press conferences, high end clubs, or any event that could benefit from a professionally styled red carpet backdrop.
These versatile oversized banners add extra charm to the gathering while providing an upscale photo background, making the event a more memorable occasion. They can be used as an inexpensive way to make an event fun while helping to create lasting memories for the attending guests. Because of the style and entertainment factor, step and repeat banners are popular among all age groups, and by all types of businesses! They are also great a promoting a company to all guests, prospective customers, and viewers of the event photos. Photos are often shared on website and social media giving the promoted company an extra bit of brand awareness, especially when they are shared on websites, newspapers, and social media.
Designing Your Step and Repeat Banner
We offer step and repeat banners in multiple sizes, ranging from a small 6 x 6 up to a large 10x10 and even larger for custom size orders. Choosing which size can be based on a number of factors.
- How large will the event be?
- How many people will be attending?
- Will people be posing in groups?
- How much space is available for the banner set up?
If you are unsure about sizing, or have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact customer service. They will be happy to assist you.
The two types of materials offered for the step and repeat banner are: vinyl and polyester. We offer two different vinyl options, as well as two different polyester options, each with their own benefits:
- 13oz. standard vinyl – durable, most economical, anti-curl, vibrant colors, tear resistant, minimum of 800dpi graphics
- 13oz. opaque vinyl – durable, 100% opaque, super smooth, anti-curl, vibrant colors, less glare, tear resistant, minimum of 800dpi graphics
- Polydeco Deluxe Stretch Matte FR – die sublimation print, non-glare, nearly opaque, spectacular colors, beautiful print for photo, wrinkle resistant, optional double-sided print, minimum of 360 dpi graphics
- Polydeco Opaque FR – die sublimation print, non-glare, 100% opaque with backing, spectacular colors, highest quality print for photographs, wrinkle resistant, optional double-sided print, minimum of 360 dpi graphics
Optional Display Stand & Style Finishes
We offer an optional display stand and optional finishes for the step and repeat banner including:
- 3” Pole Pockets Top & Bottom with 3 Grommets on each side
- Grommets around perimeter
- 3” Pole pockets top and bottom
- Display Stand – Lightweight, adjustable sizing between 6.1’ – 10.2’ x 4.3’ – 10.6’ x 1.5’, black finish, weight – 10.5lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the step and repeat banner be set up by one person?
Yes, this can be set up by one person. Will be an easier set up with two.
Do you offer an alternative to grommets?
Yes! We also offer an option for pole sleeves. You will find that choice when configuring your product.
Which material should I select for my first banner?
We would recommend using the polyester for your first banner especially if you are hanging on a frame. It is more lightweight and has less glare. Both materials are great for most conditions.
Can this be used as a Red Carpet backdrop?
Yes! These banners are typically used for red carpet backdrops.
Can I order just the print without the stand?
Yes. You can order just the print, without the photo backdrop stand.
Can I order just the stand itself, without the print?
Yes! When you are configuring the product above, just select the hardware option.
Which material is more durable for multiple uses?
Polyester Banners hold up over longer periods of repeated use.
Which material is easier to travel with?
Polyester banners are far easier to transport. They are lighter, more flexible, and can fold like a flag. Vinyl banners are heavier, and are required to be rolled up to transported, something that can be difficult depending on how large your automobile is.
Do you offer custom sizes?
Yes! Our step and repeat banners are available in custom sizes. This option is easily selected in the size dropdown within the product configurator.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning