Your artwork will begin processing after you place your order. Please allow up to 2 business hours to receive a proof via email.
Note: You will be able to approve your artwork before your order is scheduled for production. Choose 'Pay Later' at checkout to approve your artwork before submitting payment.
Download the product template, insert your artwork, and re-upload the file.
Acceptable file types: PDF (preferred), AI, EPS, PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG, INDD
Note: Your template file must have all images embedded, layers & transparencies flattened, template lines removed, and saved as 1 page at the highest or maximum quality.
When Creating Your Artwork:
- CMYK color mode
- Use Pantone® Color Bridge® colors whenever possible
- Design at a 1:10 ratio (products smaller than 16” x 16” will be designed at a 1:1 ratio)
- Keep important elements within the gray image safety line
- Minimum resolution of 360 dpi on polyester fabrics
- Minimum resolution of 800 dpi on vinyl & rigid materials
- Vector art preferred
- Convert all fonts to outlines
- Embed all images and links
- Design to bleed line
- Double-check your grammar and spelling