Custom All Over Print Shirts
We offer the very best in all over custom t shirt printing. Choose your preferred style: custom all over print shirts with your design on the front, back, or fully printed on both sides. We also offer an area imprint option for logos, photos and jersey numbers. Our all over print t shirt process has no limits. Any design imaginable can be transferred onto one of our high-quality polyester tee shirts. Adult and youth sizes are available to accommodate functions of all kinds, such as sports teams, company events, and more. Each of our all over print shirts utilize dye sublimation printing to ensure rich, vibrant colors that will last without fading.
- FREE SHIPPING on all shirt orders
- No minimum order quantity
- Your design printed in full color
- Easy template set-up
- Soft-touch result
Custom All Over Print T Shirts: Behind the Scenes
All Over Custom T Shirt Printing via Dye Sublimation
Dye sublimation is a state-of-the-art printing method that produces custom all over print t shirts in full color – no questions asked. Your design is first printed onto a sheet of paper and then transferred onto the polyester shirt using a high temperature heat press. The ink particles then transform into a gas state and fuse with the tee shirt fibers to create full print t shirts of the highest quality with soft-touch result.
Read more about the process in our blog post about dye sublimation.
Design Tips for All Over Print Shirts
- Use artwork that will not make the creases noticeable – We recommend implementing a patterned print with either a white background or a busy design. This way, if some creases appear on the shirt, it will blend in with the artwork more. Using a white background makes part of the shirt the same color as the creases so that they will not stand-out. Using a busy design, such as the “Starry Night” pattern in the pictures, allows the creases to look as if they are part of the artwork. Creases are common for all over print shirts, so it is important to think about them when creating your artwork.
- Use continuous designs that expand across the whole shirt – All over print shirts are like apparel versions of our popular step and repeat banners in that many of them have logo or art patterns that span across the entire product. Make use of all the space to get the best-looking shirt design.
- See a sample of what your shirt will look like – Unlike many other companies, we have the option for ordering one shirt as a sample. If you plan on purchasing a bulk order but want to see what your shirt will look like before buying a large amount, just order one to review. All our products have a quantity box in the configurator for selecting one to hundreds of shirts.
- Do not put important elements of the design near the collar or seams – Make sure to take the collar and seams of the all over print tees into consideration when designing your artwork. If your print includes important wording, such as a company name, do not place it near the collar or seams or else it may appear distorted and hard to read. If your design includes text, place it where it will be easily seen and read.
- Consider how the design will look in multiple sizes – If you are ordering many shirt sizes, think about how your artwork will look on small and large shirts. When designing small shirts, try to make the artwork take up a lot of the shirt space so that it will not look shrunken on larger shirt sizes. If you are designing a larger shirt, however, make sure important text does not cover the entire span of the shirt, or else it could get cutoff on the smaller sizes.
Custom All Over Print Shirts - Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between traditional screen printing and dye sublimated all over print shirts?
Screen-printed tee shirts are created by pushing ink with a squeegee through a stencil on a mesh screen in order to bond the inks to the fibers of the shirt. It can either be done manually or by machine and is very limiting when it comes to colors. The design has a textured feel to it when it’s finished. This means the graphic can chip away or deteriorate over time.
All over print shirts produced via dye sublimation utilize digital printers to print your design to transfer paper. The transfer paper is then laid overtop the tee shirt and a high-temperature heat press is used to apply the design to the tee shirt fibers. There’s no feel to graphic and your design is permanently bonded to the tee shirt fabric. It will not wash or chip away over time. This allows us to create custom all over printed tee shirts in full color with no limitations.
What material are your all over print t shirts made from? How do they fit?
Each of our custom all over print shirts are made from premium polyester fabric. All our solid white tees are Jerzees® Dri Power Sport brand tee shirts with a relaxed, comfortable fit. Our panel tee shirts are made from a special, thinner and softer polyester material that is specifically manufactured for dye sublimation printing. All panel tees have a slimmer fit and we recommend ordering a size up from your original size.
Is there a minimum order quantity?
One of the best things about our apparel line is that we offer custom all over t shirt printing with no minimum order quantities! These tee shirts ship free, are affordable, and make great gifts for that special someone, team jerseys, and more. Order one or as many as you’d like. Bulk discounts apply.
What shirt color options are available?
Right now, we only offer our Jerzees® Dri Power Sport tee in all white and our white tee with the black back and sleeves. However, nothing is stopping you from printing an entire tee shirt the color of your choice!
Do you sell any other promotional items that are great for giveaways?
I’m having trouble placing an order. Can you help?
Of course! Chat online with us now or call 877-822-0201 and our expert customer service team will help you order your custom all over print shirts. Our professional graphic designers are here to assist with artwork, templates, and more - at no additional cost!