Make a statement with any one of our wide variety of custom flags. Benefits of our printing services include:
- High-quality polyester material that is flame-retardant
- Vibrant graphics with excellent through-print
- Dye sublimation printing for unlimited rich, vibrant colors
- Multiple sizes, including 3ft x 5ft, 4ft x 6ft and more
- Single-reverse and double-sided printing available
Custom Flags from Vispronet
There are several things we here at Vispronet do to set ourselves apart from the competition, including:
- Custom Sizes. In addition to standard sizes like 5ft x 3ft and 6ft x 4ft, we also offer custom sizes. Choose “Enter Your Own Size” from the size dropdown. Custom flags must have a minimum width and a height of 12in each, respectively.
- Quick Turnaround. If you order your prints by 10 AM EST, it will ship the same day. Any hardware ordered by 1 PM EST will ship the same day.
- Custom Design Services. If you’d rather not deal with the hassle involved in designing your artwork, let us do it for you! For just $60/hr our pre-press design team will create your artwork from scratch and check in with you to ensure that it’s exactly what you’re looking for. Every one of our orders comes with 15 minutes of free custom design service so that we can check over your uploaded artwork and ensure that there are no glaring errors.
Design Personalized Flags Online
If you’re looking for a way to get the highest quality custom polyester flags for a cheap price, look no further than Vispronet®. There are three different ways to get a custom 3x5 flag designed to your specifications:
- Download our template, add your artwork, and reupload.
- Use our online design tool to make your own design using a wide variety of art assets, fonts and colors.
- Upload your artwork to our design tool, add text and art elements - design your custom flag online in minutes
Common FAQs About Our Custom Flags
What material are these made of? What’s the lifespan of this material?
Our custom flags are made from our Polyflag standard material, a lightweight polyester that is designed to be flame-retardant, scratch-resistant and UV-resistant.
Regarding the lifespan of the print and material, customers can generally expect 6 months of use, plus or minus 50% depending on factors such as air pollution, average weather, lightfastness level and material composition.
In order to get the most out of their product, we recommend that customers perform general maintenance, such as washing, trimming, reinforcing and re-hemming every 8 - 12 weeks (3 months).
How are my graphics printed?
Graphics are printed onto flags using a printing method known as dye sublimation. With dye sublimation printing, the material is heated and then inked or dyed with each color needed to create the finished image, one layer at a time.
Are your custom flags printed single-sided or double-sided?
Single-reverse style is standard, but for an additional fee, you can opt for double-sided printing.
When we print your custom flag design double-sided, you’re not limited to just one image or graphic like you are with a single-reverse printing style. The use of a piece of blocking fabric between the two sides of the flag means that you can print anything you want on either side without having to worry about it bleeding through to the other side.
How will the weather affect my flag?
The custom flag material is UV-resistant. This means that the rain and sun won’t wear them down.
Do you offer kits? Is a flagpole included with purchase?
We do offer flagpoles as an optional accessory. For an additional fee, you can purchase one of the four pole options described below:
- 6ft handheld - for use in parades and similar events.
- 6ft wall mount - for use outside homes and businesses.
- 6ft pole-mount with steel bands for mounting on street poles.
- A 20ft standard pole for flying your flag outside schools or residences.
We offer other, additional flag poles, including:
- Portable flag poles.
- Aluminum poles with stake bases, car bases, cross stands and base plates.
- Telescoping poles with car bases, water bases, cross stands and base plates.