5x5 Pop Up Canopy Tents
It might look like a novelty item, but our 5x5 canopy tent is all business. Built as both a miniature version of our larger professional–grade tents and as a practical solution to the sometimes–small spaces that trade show displays have to fit in, this 5x5 pop up canopy is the best of both worlds. Features include:
- Full–color or logo–only printing options
- Dye sublimation print on flame–retardant & water-resistant polyester material
- Wall options for all sides include half & full wall options with a door or a window
- Easily change 5x5 canopy or walls with attached hook–and–loop tape
- Long-lasting frames with stable legs for durability indoors and out
FREE Design Services | Lowest Prices | Design Online or Upload Template | 4-6 Day Turnaround | Rush Options | Free Proof | Pay Later
Small size with big style is guaranteed with the 5x5 Canopy Tent
More and more these days, vendors are being confined to event spaces that make larger tents impractical.
Enter the 5x5 pop up canopy from Vispronet®!
Don't let the small size fool you: our 5x5 canopy tent is ideal for your events — promotions, parties, picnics, trade show appearances and more. It provides all of the positives that our other, larger tents do with almost none of the drawbacks. Get your full artwork or custom logo printed on our 5x5 pop up canopy and then pair it up with half walls or full walls that include door and window options.
Other accessories include flags, drapes, bows, and banners — all perfect ways to add to the advertising collateral you display in and around your tent.
No matter what accessories you pair with your 5x5 tent, these canopies will more than stand up to the load. We test our 5x5 pop up canopy tents for durability by having our employees do pull–ups with the frames. If they can stand up to that, they can stand up to everything you can throw at them.
5x5 Pop Up Canopy Features
There are several features of the 5x5 tent’s economy or deluxe frames that set them apart from the competition:
- The lightweight aluminum construction means that the deluxe frame can stand up to our durability testing, yet only weigh in at 27lbs. The economy tent is made from budget-friendly steel and weighs an agreeable 30lbs.
- Six–sided or square legs provide better frame stability, especially when combined with sturdy tent feet.
- 5x5 canopy tent frames are rust–free, meaning that it's much easier to keep your tent in service for longer.
- Push levers instead of push buttons make it easy to adjust the height of your tent.
Looking for a 5x5 canopy frame only? Click here.
All of these features, combined with the small size of our 5x5 pop up canopy, serve to set us head and shoulders above the competition, especially when you consider the fact that we offer full–color printing on both our full and logo print 5x5 canopy tents — a service not many companies offer.
So if you're looking for a way to get a big boost to your marketing efforts in a small package, look no further than a 5x5 tent from Vispronet®!