Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turnaround time for your custom mailer boxes?
Standard production time is required for these boxes. Wholesale orders of our corrugated mailer boxes take approximately 3 business days to be completed. If you need your printed mailers faster than that, rush production options are available for selection.
How do I design my custom mailer boxes?
Choose from three method to design your boxes. Each design submission is checked by our pre-press team for any issues or errors before being approved for print. All artwork submissions receive a free digital proof for your approval before we start printing.
- Design Online: Create your design online, in real time, using our online design tool. Our online tool allows you to upload logos, images, and other artwork files directly from your computer and provides a design editor, clip art, font options, and more.
- Upload Artwork Template: This design method is best for users with design software. Simply download the provided artwork template, add your artwork using design software, and reupload the finished template to our website, before or after placing your order.
- Free Design Services: Our graphics team can fix any issues with your current artwork or create you a design from scratch, free of charge! Choose this method and our graphics team will correspond with you until the design is completed.
How do I decide between printing on Kraft (brown) and white cardboard?
Our custom mailer boxes have two corrugated cardboard styles to choose from. They each come with the same thickness (1/16”) but in two different styles.
- Kraft: is a brown cardboard that offers a more natural, classic look. If your design includes darker colors or you promote organic or eco-friendly products, Kraft mailer boxes will work best for you. Keep in mind that if your design features the color white, it will show as brown with the Kraft option.
- White: is a white cardboard that showcases a blank white exterior. White is best for full-color designs because it makes brighter colors pop and stand out. If you have a design that uses a lot of contrasting colors, then choose the white boxes for your custom mailer. Both options are recyclable, are made from sustainable material, and are printed in full CMYK color.
How do I measure my custom mailer box?
To check how much interior space your box has, measure the box after it is rolled and tucked.
- Length – left to right measurements
- Width – front to back measurements
- Depth – top to bottom measurements
For the overall box dimensions and the kinds of items that can fit in certain sizes, contact customer service for more information.
Do you print on the inside of the box?
For the time being, we only print on one side of the custom mailer boxes, the outside view. The inside will be left blank in either Kraft (brown) or white, depending on which cardboard style you choose.
Can you help me design my custom printed mailer boxes?
Yes! We offer free design services to help customers design their mailer boxes with logos or full designs. One of our professional graphic designers can customize the box template for you and we will correspond with you until the design is completed. Once the design is complete, we will send you a free artwork proof to review before we begin printing the boxes.
Do you have custom bags for branding rather than boxes?
Yes, we offer custom printed tote bags, which can be personalized on the front and back to increase your brand awareness.
Are discounted prices offered for large or bulk orders?
Yes. Our boxes are available at wholesale prices. The higher quantity you order, the less each box costs. For example, if you only ordered one box, it would cost $34.28, but if you ordered 50 boxes, each one would only cost $1.56. The pricing of these boxes was designed for bulk orders. Although these are advertised as cheap mailer boxes, they are still crafted with care from high-quality materials that are designed to a rough and tumble shipping process.