10x20 Pop Up Canopy Tents
Trying to get set up for a large event is easier said than done. That's where a 10x20 tent from Vispronet® comes in. Our large 10x20 canopy tents serve so many different roles that you'll wonder how you put an event space together without one. Use it as a meeting place, food tent, shelter during outdoor events and more! Features include:
- Full–color, logo print or stock color options
- Single–sided, double–sided or stock walls
- Hook–and–loop fastener to make canopy & wall assembly a breeze
- Dye sublimation print is ingrained into the material so it will not scratch off
Make A Great Meeting Place with A 10x20 Canopy Tent from Vispronet®
For millennia, large canopy tents have been used as places to hold meetings, discussions and other events. But they're not just for sit–down meetings that you want to keep out of the elements: many organizations (including churches) are using tents for everything, from picnics, to groundbreaking ceremonies, festivals, and more.
What should I Know When Designing My 10x20 Tent?
There are a couple things attendees look for when they decide which tent to duck under during an outdoor event. Here's what you should keep in mind when you design your tent or canopy.
Warm weather and sunny days can sometimes be too much for your audience to bear, especially if they've been trekking up and down a line of displays in the hot sun. With an inside area of 200 square feet, a 10x20 pop up tent from Vispronet® gives you enough space to provide shade for plenty of people — ensuring that they’ll come back to you once they're done visiting the booths that are baking in the sun.
Enhance Your Setting with A Large 10x20 Pop Up Canopy
Depending on where your trade show or conference is taking place, you might have built–in scenery for your guests to admire — but that doesn't mean it can't be further enhanced by bringing in some clever décor:
- Instead of using standard wooden picnic benches or metal folding chairs, get chairs with colored fabric. Not only will they give you an easily–setup element for your space, but you can even forgo the colored fabric and get your 10x20 canopy printed with a company logo or slogan for an added touch.
- Bring the inside out: by using traditional living room furniture outdoors, you create a uniquely comfortable, yet delightfully unexpected environment.
- Let there be light: giving your outdoor events a kick of color by using floodlights or color-changing RGB lights is a great way to liven up your large canopy tent.
No matter how you choose to do it, enhancing the setting of your 10x20 canopy is a great way to draw people — especially interested customers — into the customized event space you’ve designed for them.
10x20 Canopy Tent Style Comparison
Vispronet’s full print 10x20 pop up tent includes a full color imprint of your custom design displayed across the whole canopy surface for maximum brand exposure. This high-quality canopy is printed using dye sublimation on a premium Sundeco 6oz polyester – giving it a canvas-like appearance with flame-retardant, waterproof, and scratch proof qualities. As with all Vispronet tents, the setup and breakdown is quick and easy and can be accomplished in a matter of minutes. A full print 10x20 pop up canopy is the perfect tent for any show or event with large crowds, such as trade shows, sporting events, and art shows.
Our Logo print 10x20 pop up canopy is a hybrid between the full print tent and our stock color tent. The logo print 10x20 tent allows customers to effectively brand their tents without the full design and print of the entire canopy. The canopies are printed on Sundeco 6oz polyester material using dye sublimation printing, producing rich, vibrant colors – as well as being waterproof and flame-retardant. Templates are available to help design your perfect logo print tent.
Vispronet’s stock colored 10x20 tents are the most economical choice for customers not needing a branded tent, but still needing its value. These high-quality stock tent canopies are made from a thick, UV-resistant, waterproof polyester material - and are available in multiple colors, including black, red, white, and blue.