Pop Up Display Booths For Trade Shows
Designed to allow you to set up a trade show booth in minutes, our portable displays take the hassle out of trade show setup. Features include:
- Every booth style and size available for sale
- Quick and easy set up and break down
- Portable and lightweight for travel
- Durable, wrinkle-resistant material
- Hardware also available separately, if needed
What Is A Pop Up Display Booth?
Pop up booths, also called portable displays, are single or double-sided display systems that allow you to display high-quality, eye-catching graphics, often in a larger format than other, smaller booth displays.
These trade show display booths are characterized by their ability to “pop up” -- they can be assembled to full height without the need for tools or, in some cases, even a second person. This makes pop up trade show booths an incredibly cost effective choice for people who want to exhibit at trade shows, but can’t bring the huge team or spend for the huge fees required for more custom, bespoke booths.
What Are the Benefits of Pop Up Trade Show Displays?
There are several benefits to using a pop up booth as the centerpiece to your trade show display.
- Easy Assembly. The hallmark of portable booths is their quick, easy assembly process. Getting it set up is a matter of opening and expanding the frame, locking it into place and setting up the graphic print overtop, if it’s not installed already.
- Easy Interchangeability. Since all of the graphics on our fabric pop up displays are mounted to the frame using hook-and-loop fastener, they can easily be changed out for a new print if the situation calls for it.
- Easy Savings. All of the prints for our pop up booths are designed to attach to the same hardware, so when you want to get new prints made to update your booth display, all you’re paying for is the price of new prints -- not a whole new booth.
How Do They Work?
Our pop up trade show displays work through an expanding/collapsing frame system.
To set up the booth display:
- Remove it from its carrying case and set it print-side up on the ground.
- Pull from two of the opposite corners until the frame expands to its full height.
- Connect all of the exposed plastic connectors inside the frame.
- Stand the frame up vertically.
- Bring the excess print fabric around each side of the frame to cover the exposed frame edges.
What Kinds of Portable Booth Displays Do We Offer?
We offer several different kinds of trade show pop up displays:
- Straight Pop Up Displays. Our standard style of pop up trade show display is available in a number of sizes, ranging from 2.5ft x 5ft, all the way up to 19.6ft x 7.4ft.
- Curved Pop Up Booths. A gently curved version of our standard straight displays is perfect for use on tables or as backdrops. Available from 5ft x 5ft, all the way up to 12.2ft x 7.4ft.
- Backlit Straight and Backlit Curved versions of the above. These combine the standard versions of each display with innovative inside illumination. All of our backlit displays feature LED lights to draw additional attention to your booth setup and are available in a variety of sizes, depending on whether you choose straight or curved booth displays.
- Magnetic Pop Up Portable Booths. These display booths use magnets to attach the print to the frame. Due to the method of attachment, each print comes in multiple sections, meaning it’s possible to do multiple small prints instead of just one large one.
- 3D Trade Show Booth Displays. These unique, one-of-a-kind displays feature multiple areas for custom prints, including the ability to arrange your prints in a diamond for a truly eye-catching visual.
- Backdrop Banner Stands. A great choice if you’re looking to make a pop up display that’s part of the rest of your trade show booth. Options include table-attached backdrops in multiple sizes and stretch walls in multiple shapes, including waves.
What Are They Made Of?
The frames for all of our pop up trade show displays are made from lightweight aluminum with plastic end caps to provide stability to the display when it’s fully enlarged. All of the fabric display prints are made from variants of our Polydeco polyester material, which is designed to be flame-retardant, while, at the same time, offering brilliant color reproduction for your fabric graphics.
How Do I Illuminate My Pop Up Booth?
Looking for a way to shine a light on a new product or brand, but a backlit booth just doesn’t fit with your trade show display? Consider getting some of our trade show lighting -- a perfect way to illuminate your booth without having to rely on the innate illumination of a backlit display, if that’s not your style.
Choose from circular, square, wide or double-sided lights, all of which mount right to the frame -- or go for one of our larger flood lights, including an RGB strobe light.
The Components of Trade Show Booth Displays
Our pop up displays work great as the centerpiece of a trade show booth. But other components are also needed:
- A custom table throw for your booth’s table
- A tabletop display to give the customer more information when they approach the table
- Extra tables and counters for more event space
- Brochure holders or literature racks to hold your marketing collateral
- Trade show furniture, like promotional seating, foldable tables and chairs, and more
The Vispronet Advantage
When you order your trade show booth displays from us, you end up getting a number of benefits that other companies won’t or can’t offer, including:
The Lowest Possible Prices
Here at Vispronet, we’re proud to say that we offer the lowest-possible prices on all of the different styles of pop up displays that we have available. All of our pricing includes both the hardware and your choice of custom printed artwork or graphics. We believe that you shouldn’t have to break the bank to build a beautiful booth, and our prices show it.
Professional Graphic Design Services
Are your current trade show booths just not cutting it? Do you want to get the kind of line-around-the-corner traffic that other people get? For just $60 an hour, our professional graphic design team can help you put together a comprehensive print design for your booth that will have people lining up to take a look at your products.
As part of our artwork checking service, all customers get 15 minutes of professional design time included to help ensure that their design passes our artwork checking process.
All of our portable pop up booths will be shipped out the same day they are ordered if both the custom design and hardware are ordered before 10 AM EST. If you are just ordering just the hardware, all orders ship the same day if ordered by 1 PM EST.